Guilde TERA Extinction Index du Forum

Guilde TERA Extinction Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How do I add a pause to Echo speech?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde TERA Extinction Index du Forum -> Informations générales -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kimberlyphillips

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: How do I add a pause to Echo speech? Répondre en citant

Hello
We have a reminder for our 97 year old Mother. She does not hear well and things need to be repeated. If we repeat the reminder, it becomes a run on sentence. What can we add to a break between this example: Mom, let the cat out. Mom, let the cat out. 
Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
karengibbs

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 12:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: How do I add a pause to Echo speech? Répondre en citant

Hello,

If punctuation doesn't fully help, here's some other ideas:

Children and people not paying attention only hear the last thing you said.
So when you say, "Don't run in the house", they probably heard "run in the house"

Having some header text to get their attention, with the meat of what's important at the end helps.

You've got "Mom" in your example, but that might be too short. Try "Hey mom! This is your reminder to Let the Cat Out"

This gives the brain some time to realize somebody's talking to them, and that front half of the text isn't important if they miss half of it. By the time they swivel around to pay attention, the Content portion of the message should be coming on.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: How do I add a pause to Echo speech?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde TERA Extinction Index du Forum -> Informations générales -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange